Budge strongly believes in ethical principles and ethical business practices. We have implemented a code of business conduct & ethics policy for our business. Our code of business conduct & ethics policy is based on the following principles and guidelines:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interests between personal and professional relationships;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure and results of operations as reported in Budge Industries LLC’s annual and monthly financial statements;
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations; and
- The Company and each of its officers and employees, wherever they may be located, must conduct their affairs with uncompromising honesty and integrity. Business ethics are no different from personal ethics. The same high standard applies to both. As an officer or employee of the Company, you are required to adhere to the highest standard.
- Officers and employees are expected to be honest and ethical in dealing with each other, with customers, vendors, service providers and all other third parties. Doing the right thing means doing it right every time.
- You must also respect the rights of your fellow officers and employees and third parties. Your actions must be free from discrimination, libel, slander or harassment. Each person must be accorded equal opportunity, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual preference, color, creed, religion, political affiliation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran’s status, handicap or disability.
- Misconduct cannot be excused because it was directed or requested by another. In this regard, you are expected to alert management whenever an illegal, dishonest or unethical act is discovered or suspected. You will never be penalized for reporting your discoveries or suspicions.
- A violation of the standards contained in this Code of Business Conduct & Ethics will result in corrective action, including possible dismissal.
If anyone is uncertain about the propriety or legality of a particular action, or if you have any questions regarding this code and how it may apply to you, you may contact any member of the Board of Managers for assistance: